SMART exhibition and event calendar
NHS Scotland 2013
Kronos ( SMART Stand No. 2) is delighted to be part of NHS Scotland 2013.
‘Collaborating for Quality’ has always been very important to us and enabled SMART to deliver Workforce Management Solutions to improve the outcomes and experience for both patient and staff.
Gaynor Farmer – Special Projects Lead Nurse at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospital NHS Trust, will be running a FREE Rostering Masterclass in Boisdale 1 from 12.45 – 1.15 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at the event.
Gaynor will also be available to take questions or discuss any aspects of Rostering throughout the event on the SMART Solutions Stand No. 2.
Learning Outcomes of the Rostering Masterclass:
- Recognise the impact of poor Rostering on Quality, Safety and your department.
- Understanding the importance of staff planning with cost efficiency
- Different examples of Rostering and associated risk/benefits
- The importance of a staffing establishment - review and relevance in wider context
- Common complexities and related strategies/policies
TO BOOK a place call 0044 (0)1483 822 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you at the event.